Scarlino Yacht Service was established by Nautor‘s Swan in 2004 as a key component to an innovative project to create an ideal link for sailors and lovers of the sea between the Tuscan Maremma and its world famous archipelago.
The shipyard was designed from the outset as a high quality technology centre capable of working to the demanding standards of Nautor‘s Swan, the world leader in performance luxury yachts. And was designated as the brand‘s main base for the Mediterranean. The Swan Mediterranean Service Centre offers yacht owners - in both power and sail - the most qualified experience.
- Administrative and Management Control Area
- Commercial & customer care area with a skipper room
- Engineering departments:
- Wood and metal carpentry
- Mechanical workshop
- Painting bay
- Boat handling
- Electrical and electronics workshop
- Spare parts warehouse
- Sailboat and motor boat mobile assistance unit
- Covered structure of 1500 sqm destined for works
- Equipped outdoor area of 9500 sqm in reinforced concrete